At Grace Academy, we seek to work with qualified, Christ-centered problem-solvers who enjoy influencing young lives for Christ through quality, Christian education. Please see below for our current employment opportunities for the 2022-23 academic year. Updated opportunities will be posted soon.
HEAD VARSITY BOYS SOCCER COACH
START DATE: JULY 1, 2022
REPORTS TO ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
The Head Boys Soccer Coach will lead the entire boys soccer program, focusing on developing student-athletes on the field while also growing young men in leading lives for Jesus Christ.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions (including but not limited to)
-Instruction by working with athletes to develop individual and team technical and functional skills
– Demonstrate flexibility and on-going communication when working with student-athletes, parents, and colleagues
– Coordinate and communicate with coaches and players of all levels of the soccer program (After School Programs, Middle School and Varsity)
– Character development through working with student-athletes and instruct them in the mission and vision of Grace Academy to prepare them for life after high school
– A dedicated outlook to engage, equip and empower Grace student-athletes
– Work in conjunction with the other soccer coaches to offer summer soccer camp(s) for younger athletes to help grow the Knight’s soccer program
Necessary Skills & Qualifications
– Knowledge of soccer including technical instruction, functional training, and game preparation and management
– High character and energy to motivate young men
– A living testimony of a life that reflects Jesus Christ
– Varsity soccer or club coaching experience preferred
All official inquiries should be directed to the athletic director, Zack Morgan at 301.733.2033 ext237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must agree with and be willing to abide by Grace Academy’s statement of faith, school mission, and staff / employee handbook.